Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TSMATTSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 08:27 AM
    Red & green light blinking in the window, what does it mean
    I have a Lennox Elite gas funance. There is a red & green blinking light in the window of the front panel. What does it mean ?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Look on the insie of the blower motor acess door for a diagram. It should explain the blink code there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

My monitor on green light is blinking but no display [ 1 Answers ]

My monitor on green light is blinking.. processor is on and am hearing music. And I know inside process are going well but my monitor doesn't display after xp boot screen.. but it displays output in safe mode.. in normal mode monitor displays up to boot screen until that green light is constantly...

Kenmore dishwasher has blinking green light? [ 2 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite dishwasher has blinking green light?

Ac green light blinking on carrier ac unit [ 2 Answers ]

Hey new to this forum so here's my question I have a carrier 24,000btu ac unit now it works good but after a couple days it would stop and the green light showing the ac unit is working will start flashing. Once I turn the breaker on and off the unit goes back to normal but lasts only a couple...

Green Blinking Light [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my computer's green power light keeps on blinking whenever I plug the power in and it won't turn on, but when I took it to the repair shop the repairman plugged it in and it booted fine. Then when I took it back home and plugged it in again the green light blinks and it won't turn on, so I...

View more questions Search