Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alemke01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods.
    Looking for an 80's low budget horror film about a ghost in a cabin in the woods.

In the end we find out the ghost is a little girl who lived there and was murdered. She is buried under the floorboards or in the fireplace with her teddy bear (we see her skeleton).

It has a guy in it that looks like Kris Kristofferson, and there's a slow country song playing during the credits that says 'Amy, where are you? I love you."'

Help. This has been bugging me for years.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror film from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to track down a film I saw years ago, I think from the 80's. A family are driving, there's two girls and a boy. The younger girl and her brother play a trick on their sister and tie her shoe laces together when she is asleep. Something goes wrong with the car and everyone escapes before...

Early 80's Horror film [ 2 Answers ]

Now I saw this film back in the early 80's so forgive me if my description is little vague. It was about this American couple who went to Japan to work for this big company and moved in to this old japanese house. But the house was cursed about a hundred years ago when a samurai warrior killed his...

Name of late 80s/early 90s horror/ghost/slasher film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a this ghost/haunted house film. I don't recall much about it, but it came on pay channels back then (late 80s/early 90s). Here is all I recall: It is night, and some people (teenagers?) end up finding/arriving at (I can't remember if they were stranded, had car...

70's -80's horror film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't figure out the name of a movie. Its about a little girl who tries to kill her family. She throws a radio in the tub with her mom or dad. She walks around the house with a pizza cutter at some point in the movie.. That's all that I can remember.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.