Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LWeeden1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 07:19 AM
    Miller thermostat change to honeywell visionpro serie th8000 only have 2 wires
    How do I setup the honeywell with only 2 wires? 1 wire was hooked to W and 2nd wire was hooked to R on old one.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 02:59 PM
    Is this unit located in a mobile home? Does the furnace have a switch for cool/off/heat?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a Thermostat VisionPro TH8000 TH8110U1003 [ 12 Answers ]

Thanks in advance for taking my question. Let me level set. I am a homeowner not a contractor and thus my experience is fairly limited. I am attempting to replace two digital MapleChase 9610 thermostats that are connected to a two zone (mini zone Temp-A-Trol) panel. I called The zoning...

Wiring honeywell thermostat, round to visionpro. [ 13 Answers ]

Replacing an old round honeywell T-stat (T87F1917?)with a VisionPro 8000 model TH8321U1006. The unit it runs is a 20 ye old GE gas furnace with A/C. Old wires are B,G,O,R,W,Y. For what it's worth, all wire colors match the marking. I assume R,W,Y,G just swap over, but am not sure what the O,B...

Programming Honeywell VisionPRO TH8000 thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about entering the temperature for my backup heat source (in my case, gas) to kick in? I believe it was set at 35 degrees, but I want to confirm. Thank you

Honeywell TH8000 thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

This thermostat was installed only 8 months ago and has worked fine until last night. It began a humming sound and the thermostate vibrates. What is causing this? The heater is working fine and all displays are normal. It is just this loud sound that is emitting from the thermostate itself and...

Honeywell TH8000 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

When this thermostat call for aux. heat, it reads aux. heat on the pad but no heat. The aux. heat works in manual mode. I think a setup code is wrong since it has never done right. Could someone help.

View more questions Search