Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dannyrauch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2004, 12:13 PM
    Should I call?
    I have been dating a girl for seven month's. We have not had sex and I am getting frustrated. I like this girl evertime we seem to be getting closer, boom the criticism starts on me. I was over to her place four day's ago and she exploded with criticism. I told her that I did'nt like to be treated this way. And told her that I think there are some issues that she has with intimacy.I told her that I want to go away with her and I get excuses. She said she wanted to go to thearopy together so that I can change and stop being so nice all the time." Where is my middleground" She then blew up and asked me to leave. She wants me to call her my girlfriend etc. I know it takes time for relationships to grow and lot's of communication. I like her a lot and would like to see this one work. I have not heard from her for 5 day's now. Should I call her or wait for her to call me? HELP??
    KaelLuv19 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2004, 10:10 PM
    Re: should I call?
    Hey, you should definitely call her. Definitely! For as long as you'll have been together you can't throw it all away over a silly argument. I have been in similar situations before, where it could haven't ended indefinitely, but my boy came and we had some great heart to hearts. The first thing you should do is tell her you are sorry. Even if you don't feel 100 percent at fault, you will feel much better when you do. Your girl will definitely like that. Then sit down and talk about the issues that have been bothering her. She might not realize how she is affecting you by criticizing you so much. I know because I would do the same thing, and when my boyfriend said something, he would not say it seriously enough. I knew it bugged him, but I didn't think it was as bad as it was. You'll should talk it out, and you MUST tell her why you feel it is important to work it out. Tell her how much you care for her, and how much you want the relationship to work, and I am sure she will forgive you almost instantly, and you her, because she will definitely be sorry as well.

Just trying to give you some pointers on why I always forgave my boyfriend. Tell me how it works out. Aim at esilmilek.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Call? [ 5 Answers ]

I went out with a girl three times and then she called me and said she didn't want to go out anymore, its been three weeks can I call her? Or just let it go?

Call or not to call [ 6 Answers ]

When I was younger I always seemed to know what to do. Now, I feel like I don't have a clue. I met this guy on a dating service. We had our second date this past Sat. He orig. wanted to go out Fri but, he called on Thurs and I didn't speak to him till Fri. Question... When it comes to...

Should I call him? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I recently met this guy in a bar and he asked me out. We went on a date, had a really great time, ended the night with a lovely kiss. We agreed that we both enjoyed ourselves and would see each other again. A few days later he went on holiday for a week. He came back on Monday and I haven't...

Should I call him? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so my ex and I broke up about 2 months ago and since then, I still haven't gotten completely over him, he still tells me he misses me when I run into him and he is still sweet to me, hugging me, etc. But, I have been trying to move on and go out and meet new people. I've been seeing this...

Should I call him or get over him? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, here's my problem. In January, I met this guy and liked him from the start. I had 5th period w/ him and every day I liked him more and more, and over time he began to really mean a lot to me. He was always really nice and he knew I liked him but never said he liked me back. The year ended...

View more questions Search