Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    napsp3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 05:45 PM
    Can dealer take car back after your tags are on the car
    I bought a new car and put insurance on it and the dealer put the tag from my trade in on the new car. 7 days later they called me and told me to turn the car in or produce financial pappers to get a new loan. By the way no financial proof was asked for to get the first loan. I thought this was a little strange. From what I understand the car is now titled in my name. What should I do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 05:56 PM

YOu need to read though all the paper work that you signed with the dealer ship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Purchsed used a car and no title vehicle not owned by dealer how do I get money back [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a used vehicle 8 months ago and still have not received the registration. I called the DMV to see what I could do. The dealer doesn't even have the title for this vehicle. The title is being held by a lien holder. The dealer was closed by DMV and under investigation as there have been...

Are you allowed to have a car with expired tags on the street? [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbor has an old beat up car on the street right in front of his house. It really ruins the curb appeal, and brings down the look of our neighborhood.

Sold my car to a car dealer Now He won't pay [ 3 Answers ]

I'm very fustrated... I bought a used car from my boyfriends friend I gave 5000 as down payment a finished to pay the car in less then the agreed time... I had to go out of the country for an emergency and that is why I paid of the car before the estimated time... I traded in my old car gave him a...

Can I return a used car back to the dealer? [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a used car 7 days ago and so did my girlfriend. The problem is we were only suppose to buy one car. Now I need to get out of my contract. I noticed that when I filled out the credit apllication the sales person told me to leave a section blank(where it asks what my monthly income is....

Car dealer [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking of quiting my job as a produce manager and try my hand at selling cars at a local dealership. They say they will train me and give me 4000 dollars up front after I finish the training program. How much do you usually make selling a car and what if I go a week without selling...

View more questions Search