Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebellious.freak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 03:16 AM
    Can you tell is masturbation forbidden for girls in islam?
    Can you tell is masturbation forbidden for girls in islam?
    joe1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2012, 02:27 AM
    If it is forbidden for men, then yes, It is also forbidden for women because the ejaculate is najis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forbidden love [ 4 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me peg this movie. It's a period drama of a young american girl and she was wearing a straw hat in a quite a few scenes in Veitnam with an older dignitary (a prince or something) lover. The last scene she was sailing away on a steamship. Only caught the last fifteen...

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is this love? If it is then is it forbidden one? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am 23 yr. old Hindu gal. I never thought that I could get into such a situation. And, I never imagined that I will have to beg for help in such place like forums to solve my love problem. I have moved with my parents to Canada about 5 years back. Till last August I used to work at...

Forbidden Love [ 9 Answers ]

Okay so my cousin was dating this guy. My because and I are really close and so we talked about it. How cute he was, how there dating was going, blah blah blah. But I talked to him as well so it was one big friendship triangle. Well one day my because broke up with him and him and I started talking...

Forbidden [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to access this page monsterzero.us/editorials/editorials.php?. &subCatID=15&contentID=524 it's #6 on Yahoo search for godzilla final wars,and was told that it was forbidden what's up with that?

View more questions Search