Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    motherofonesofar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 01:46 PM
    I Wonder If I May Be Pregnant?
    We are trying to get pregnant and we did have sex when I was ovluating... so it is a great possibility... just want others opinions.

The last few days I have been really light headed and have had headaches. I am also very very tired today. What do you think?

I am not suppose to start my period until December 22nd so it is to early to test.

What does everyone think?

Gina
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 02:44 PM
    Hi Gina, I have the same as you. I had headache, dull cramps and been a bit spaced out. I am not due 20th dec. Its just too long to wait isn't it! I have my fingers crossed for you.
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 12, 2006, 10:43 PM
    I think you both need to relax and let what happens happen. Stressing will just make it worse in the long run and throw off your cycles. All you can do is play the hurry and wait game. I do wish you both the best of luck though. I know how hard it is to relax at this point in the game. Good luck
    amynbobby Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Dec 13, 2006, 11:15 AM
    It seems as though you may have some early pregnancy symptoms. I had the same ones, although, I know that stressing out about conceiving can give you false hope.

I'm pregnant with my fourth, and this time around, I had some implantation bleeding, slight cramping (like I was PMS'ing) and felt VERY light headed.

Good luck with your testing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Uhh, hi. My name is Holly and I'm 17 years old and a Senior in High school. I've been dating this guy Jeff for about 2 years + now. Simply adore each other:o . The thing is, we had sex for the first time Oct 1. We were protected, of course. My periods usually start around the 23 I do believe. These...

Could I be Pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Okay, so here is my deal. I am 24 years old. I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and had my tubes clamped about 2 1/2 years ago. I am about 1 week late on starting and it has been on time ever since my tubal and my breasts are swollen and very painful at times and just a little bit painful at...

Could I Have Been Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 Years Old My Partner And Myself Have Been Trying For A Baby For Some Years Now. This Is The First Time I've Had Spotting Just Before My Peroid Was Due. Yesterday I Started To Spot Again And When I Woke Up This Morning 31 Sept I Had Clumps Of Very Dark Red Blood That I Don't Normally...

Could I Be Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Last Period Was On 4 Sept And On 27/28 I Had Light Brown And Pink Spotting Only When I Wipe Also Mild Cramping. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding

I think I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I had my Merina (IUD) removed on 11/8/06 and was told by my doctor that I would get a period within a few weeks. I got it on 7/9/06 but it was very light and only lasted for 3 day's on and off. My husband and I have been having regular sex since the removal and after the light period I...

View more questions Search