Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rudabahashmi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 10:44 PM
    What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam?
    What is hijab of a woman in front of another woman in islam?? How much is she supposed to cover her self in front of another woman??
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Jun 16, 2010, 08:53 AM

Assalmu alaikum,

In Islam a woman must cover her entire body(except face and hands from wrist to the base of the finger) in front of non-mahram men. Among other women she must cover her sexual organs , but can show her hair, face, hands etc. Both men and women are recommended to wear dresses that are loose and not transparent.
    melissa7294 Posts: 33, Reputation: -1

Apr 23, 2011, 12:29 AM
    Islam women have the right to be unhijabed in front of their bloodfamilies ( families very closely related)
    Even their men
    BUT, they may not make their sex organs visible ( breasts, bum, vagina)
    Other men , Completely closed, not a single knot of hair
    Loose clothing , usually black or brown to close any attention
    Closed shoes
    Women in front of women are completely fine, even if not related
    They may even get naked in front of each other
    I am a muslim myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

What to do about the other woman [ 1 Answers ]

My long term boyfriend got involvred with someone else several months ago and then decided not to see her anymore. She follows him around, calls and basically stalks us. What should I do

The next woman. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Directed to this site by Google, random browsing as one may do when completely directionless, it seems helpful. I don't want to bore you with details but basically, my girlfriend dumped me sometime last month. I couldn't even keep up with days when it happened. She would tell me that we...

Hijab Part IV: Combat Hijab. [ 7 Answers ]

I settled on a highly advanced hijab that can assume the color of any environment or outer clothing. Example: A young woman dons a leather jacket, chaps, black leather gloves, knee-high boots ,and a motorcycle helmet with a visor. She has dressed in protective gear for a motorcycle ride. The hijab...

For woman. [ 2 Answers ]

Answer this please ladies. What defines a man.. And what makes a man to you? On a separate note... Why is it that love sometimes isn't enough?

View more questions Search