Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KNOLEN54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 08:28 PM
    Can a convicted felon get a passport, and enter into the United Kingdom legally?
    Convicted felon wants to know if he/she can get a passport and enter into England?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 06:31 AM

Hello K:

A convicted felon CAN get a passport, but it's up to England whether they want to let you in. I don't know if they will.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passport for convicted felon [ 3 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon get a passport?

Passport for a convicted felon [ 4 Answers ]

My fiancé and I want to get married on a cruise ship in apr of '08. Since the laws have changed we have to get passports. He is a convicted felon for dui/manslaughter. It has been almost 6yrs since the accident. Can he get a passport? If so do we apply as normal or are there other steps that should...

Can a non violent convicted felon get a passport to enter canada and leave [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to go to canada to meet friends for a few weeks and I am a convicted felon with non violent charges... I am not on any type of probation or parole... Thank you Dinah

Convicted Felon wanting to enter Australia! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a convicted felon who served 9 months for drug trafficking and possession of controlled substance... I'm wanting to visit my fiancée in Australia, what would I have to do to enter? Will I still be able to visit? Pretty much wanting to know anything and everything that I would have to do to get...

View more questions Search