What about the stores that sell them?

... :eek:
    CallofDutyQueen100 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

Jul 9, 2010, 03:22 AM
    Comment on Kitkat22's post
    Haha. That's funny! :P
    chicklover69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 03:20 PM
    Yes you can be possosessed but if you use the real life one. If you do it on a piece of paper and play it it will not count. It will not count if you do it online. It will happen if you use the real life one and will go to the demon's place. It is everywhere even in Toys R Us so if you see a person or kid or even yoursel buying it do not or else you will be with the devil.
    cheerleader3192 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2011, 02:36 PM
    The answers every one has said isn't close to what I was thinking well actually Fr_Chuck was close but not close enough because I'm doing a language arts project and I decided to do paranormal facts and things about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija board crisis! [ 44 Answers ]

hey OK I really need an answer to this question. me and my best buddy here were playing the ouija board and were really into spirits and apperantly the spirits were casting a spell on us, and said that we were going to get hurt. Can that happen? Should we do something? Or are they just kidding...

Ouija Board [ 9 Answers ]

Hey so I was wundering about this ouija board, me and my cousin played it outside and we ended up falling on something good thank god and it said goodbye to us. Nothing weird happened since then, I think its cause we said a prayer before playing it. My friend is becoming upsesed with it today she...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

View more questions Search