Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stkoda Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2010, 07:56 AM
    BP organic shingles
    If you had BP organic shingles installed, have you had any problems (warping, disintegrating, grit loss) with them?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 02:54 PM

Read all of this thread Roofing.com - BP organic shingle failure sounds like you have company and might want to join them. Makes me wonder, is this where they the use the oil they suck out of the gulf??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Organic fertilizer [ 2 Answers ]

Should this organic fertilizer be used every year or would it cause a build-up which would be too much? 4 parts seed meal 1 part bone meal 1/2 part kelp meal 1/2 part dolomitic Lime 1/2 part agricultural Thank you Jack

Organic chemist [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to complete my master degree in organic chemistry. After some time I will have to sit in interview.sometime I worry tell me that what kind of jobs I will face? What kind of questions may be asked in interview?

Organic shampoo's [ 1 Answers ]

Are they better to use that normal shampoos? I was considering getting some because my current frizz removing shampoo just dries my hair and makes it frizzier.

Organic Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the hydrolysis of 2-iodobutane give a single optical isomer as organic product whereas the hydrolysis of 2-methyl-2-iodohexane gives a mixture of 2 optical isomers?

View more questions Search