Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlustgraaf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 11:49 AM
    Craftsman riding lawn tractor won't move troubleshooting
    I have a Craftsman 42" 6 speed manual tranny riding mower. It is about 2 years old with relatively low mileage. When I first ran it after the winter, it would not move in forward or reverse. I checked the drive belt. It looks in good shape with no apparent wear and tear.
    iansdad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:47 PM

If u can see between the mower deck and the engine check in the drive wheel spins if so the belt may have fallen off the tightening pulley u just need the loosen it and reset it, hope this helps
    regulus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2013, 06:30 AM
    Mower is running but the mower will not move forward are reverse

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman lawn tractor model 917-273643 troubleshooting [ 3 Answers ]

I can start my mower and it will run for a short time then for no apparent reason it just dies. I can wait a few minutes and it will start again and then repeat the cycle. What is going on. Could it be a defective fuel cutoff valve? HELP

Craftsman tractor troubleshooting [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman tractor 19.5 horse 2 cyl tractor. Was cuting grass and I shut off. Went to restart 5 min later would not start . Tractor didn't have any spark at spark plugs. Tractor is only 2 yrs old ?

Craftsman LTS 1500 riding lawn tractor won't start [ 1 Answers ]

My Craftsman lawn tractor won't start and I have replace the oil filter, fuel filter and spark plug. It cranks but won't start. When cranking it sounds like a knock in engine, what should I do next?:confused:

Craftsman Riding Lawn Tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 21hp Craftsman. When mowing the grass yesterday the tractor suddenly stopped working - the blades stopped turning and the motor cut off. After disengaging the blades the engine started up with no problems. Now - when I attempt to engage the mower - the engine stops entirely. I've...

Craftsman 20.0 HP lawn tractor won't move. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 20.0 HP, 42'' mower; the engine starts and everything... it runs as long as the clutch/brake is being applied, but as you start removing the clutch/brake EVEN IN NEUTRAL the engine stops.. so the engine works but stops as you remove the clutch/Brake by the way it has a...

View more questions Search