Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amit.destroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:26 AM
    How to stop some one from dying.
    How can I stop some one from dying, If he don't agree to anyone?
    How to help him, If he don't want to take any help?
    What to do for him, If he has stopped taking interest in almost all the things?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 07:39 AM

What is the diagnosis for your brother and who made it (Doctor(s) by specialty)
    What medications (specifically by name) is he taking, and dosage?
    When did he start on the medications?
    Were medications added during treatment?
    What doctor (specialty) ordered the Electro Convulsive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to stop using meth. I quit for 6 year before. How do I stop now? [ 5 Answers ]

I began using in 1997. Shortly after I got busted for possession of Meth and had a small handgun in my car. I was given a slap on the wrist and had a stayed stentence of I think 30 days. I violated probation with a domestic violence case three year later. I continued my meth use and began...

Re dying [ 2 Answers ]

I am watching my mother-in-law die from emphyazema, copd, broncitis, on thanksgiving day for 5 1/2 hours she was out of it, all most comatose she states that she was visiting the man up-stairs. Her oxygen tank is on 4 1/2 now and she refuses to sleep in the hospital bed, she still wants to smoke....

How to stop a ceiling fan that will not stop [ 2 Answers ]

We have a fan that will not stop when we try to pull the chain, the fan just keeps on running and we replaced the fan switch,did not fix the problem. Fan is not connect to any other outlet.

I think I'm dying... [ 2 Answers ]

Please help... My boyfriend and I broke up and I was hoping someone could give me an idea or two for an amazing romantic gesture... that doesn't cost anything... and that would REALLY fix and help things... I don't want to lose him because he is truly the only guy that really cares... we've been...

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

View more questions Search