Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NLJones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 12:24 PM
    Clasp wall vinyl inground pool
    We moved into this house last year in ground pool was built in ''77. The pool was closed professionally and we opened it up last year for the summer. Then towards the end of the summer we were having drainage issues in the vinyl, the water level in the pool would drop below the skimmer so we kept it filled with the hose and had two different pool companies to come and search for the hole. We were informed that we may need a new liner that the hole in the liner, also we noticed that on the corner of the deep end was a circular indentation under the liner. Since we thought the liner was the issue ordered a new one the pool co came to replace the liner. Subsequently the spot where the indentation was the wall on that side clasp. Its dirt/ mud/ water total mess. They put in a pump in the pool to drain the water out. I was told it’s coming in from the ground and that it has to be dry before he can repair the hole. Its been 3wks and its still not repaired. What should he be doing to fix the problem? Thanks again in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Inground steel wall pool [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 30 year old galvanized steel wall inground pool, Clayton and Lambert. Replaced first liner after 18 years. Small amount of rust at that time which I removed and repainted before new liner went in. Time for another new liner, walls have much more rust now, even a few holes, size of...

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Inground pool sunken wall in corner [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a 18 yr old liner inground pool, type and installer unknown. It is a 16x32 grecian style, at deep end (6.5') where the long side meets the short angled wall that buttts to the end the wall and deck have sunken about 2-3 inches, overall about 6 feet in length is affected appprox 2-3 ft...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.