Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haleyjames Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 10, 2006, 06:10 PM
    A boy in school!
    There is this boy in school that I really like but he does not like me. HELP! What should I do?:rolleyes: :confused:
    cman Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Just start talking to him and flirting with him... and ask him if he wants to hang out or something. This way (if he's not a complete ***hole) you will at least get a good friend out of the situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question regarding 3 yr old boy [ 6 Answers ]

I have babysat for 1 1/2 years for a family with a 3 yr old boy and an 8 yr old girl. I actually have given them a 2 week notice to end this, as there have been many issues with them. I have six daughters, one of which will be turning 3 soon. At first, I thought the boy was very shy and...

3 yr old boy masturbating [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any parents here have ever had to confront the issue of their young children masturbating. And if so, how did you handle it? Did you take steps to try to get them to masturbate less, or at least not in public and did it work? And are their things you can do to 'help' your...

This boy [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: this boy likes me but he's afraid to ask me out what should I do it? I think its wrong if the girl asks out a guy,, or should I have mi friend do it , Or in a note?? :confused:

6.5 hp lawn boy [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6.5 hp lawn boy that just stopped igniting spark. I used it last week with no troubles and now I have no spark. I have checked the "kill" switch circuit, and it is working properly, what next?

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search