Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anita1963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 01:15 PM
    What is the going rate per square foot to clean a office building/bingo hall
    I need to know how much to charge customer based on square footage and I'm purchasing my own supplies
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 09:41 PM

In most cases you are responsible for purchasing your own cleaning supplies.

We need some additional information; total sq ft of the office building and the bingo hall, how many days per week, is it open space or cluttered, and will you also be cleaning the carpet and the hard floors?

And where are you located?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 8 Answers ]

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning

Estimate per square foot for commercial office cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

What is the average fee per square foot for office cleaning?

Charging per square foot for cleaning a doctor's office [ 1 Answers ]

I've been asked to give a bid on cleaning a doctor's office in Fort Worth Tx. How much do I charge per square foot? It's six nights per week.

What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a cleaning service and I want to know the going rate for cleaning a car dealership by the square foot. What is the going rate for cleaning a car dealership in the southeastern Pennsylvania area at 1700 square feet?

Commercial post const. Clean pricing per square foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.

View more questions Search