Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randy1212 Posts: 111, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 05:44 AM
    Oil fills carb and oil filter
    I have a 15 hp briggs on a dixion rider after a half hour of mowing it starts to choke the mower out . Pull the filter off and its got oil in the filter and the carb.. I changed the breather filter and hose. Still dose it. Any thing else to check>?? Thanks..

Check out some similar questions!

15 HP Briggs and Stratton, Oil in Carb [ 1 Answers ]

Briggs 15 HP OHV, Model 311707, type 0138-E1, code 010228ZE. 151 hours on engine. Large volume of oil being blown into carb/air cleaner. Heavy clouds of gray smoke. Oil level on dip stick normal. Engine loads up and dies. What are possible causes and solutions? Woodman 65

Kohler motor blowing oil into the carb. [ 4 Answers ]

We have a Sears riding lawn mower with a Kohler Command 14.5 hp motor. Ran fine until it stopped. It is now blowing oil into the carb via a short hose that appears to come from some kind of breather on the front of the motor (facing forward in the chassis). I have no experience with Kohler and...

Brigs 16hrs is blowing oil up into the carb [ 2 Answers ]

I need some wisdom . My 16 hrs briggs is blowing oil up into the breather . Help

Briggs 14.5 oil in carb [ 2 Answers ]

I have a rider with a briggs 14.5OHV. It will run for a little bit then oil pours into the carb from a breather I'm guessing? Is the breather bad or do I have bigger problems.

Oil getting into carb on 16 hp Briggs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lawn tractor with a 16 hp Briggs engine. It burns oil. I put Lucas oil in and it helped. However the problem is back! There is oil showing up in the air filter. Obviously the engine smokes. What are the possible causes?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.