Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mona9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 03:53 PM
    Man Problems
    Hey everyone,
    I have been with my man for almost six years. We have a house in PA but he works in NY. I only see him on the weekends , sometimes a day in the week. There has been time he spend with me on holidays etc... but my question is I go through his phone and I always find numbers from girls he meet... etc.. I also found condoms and we don't use condoms so what is going on... I am a junior almost a senior in College. I am trying to hang in there until I am done because I really don't have family surpport so all I have is him. I just want to know if I am doing the right thing and wait for myself to get on my feet or should I just leave right now... I really can't afford to live on my own and go to school
    Renee Roper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mona9
    Hey everyone,
    i have been with my man for almost six years. We have a house in PA but he works in NY. I only see him on the weekends , sometimes a day in the week. There has been time he spend with me on holidays etc... but my question is I go through his phone and i always find numbers from girls he meet ...etc.. i also found condoms and we dont use condoms so what is going on.... I am a junior almost a senior in College. I am trying to hang in there until I am done b/c i really dont have family surpport so all i have is him. I just want to know if i am doing the right thing and wait for myself to get on my feet or should i just leave right now... i really can't afford to live on my own and go to school
    Dear Mona,
    I would start by going to your local county health department and be tested for STDs. If your "boyfriend" is sleeping around you could end up getting what he picks up. Even something as low-key as genital warts (highly contagious and won't show up for TEN years) can end up causing cervical cancer.
    Please be careful,
    Renee
    Saintas Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 05:36 PM
    Where is the question ?
    The fact that maybe he is cheating you ? Bad, but don't proved yet(only clue ).
    The fact that you use him ? Very bad and recognized here .
    You cheated him? He also seen you as few you seen him .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 10, 2006, 10:04 PM
    You can either put up with his cheating, or you can go out on your own and have your own life without him. It may be harder without him but you won't be held hostage while he does what he wants.
    mi mi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Hello my name is mi mi I just happened to be surfing and I had to drop a answer... Definitely 1. get tested I may sound a little crazy but I am glad you found comdoms because that mean that he is being safe or at least tying to. 2. Let sleeping dogs lie If you have the ability to put this issue to the back burner until your done with school do it. You been with him for 6 years 1 more will not hurt just so you can focus on your studies. Then on graduation day let it rip!! Then see what his response is... I am a rare breed that can do this. Many can't but you hve to focus on your future and opening a can like that at such a critical time in your life Ithink will hurt you and make you lose focus. Men are there to enhance not put you in a trance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

She has a man but does she like me [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I'm 18 and there is this girl I met about two weeks ago. She and her boyfriend had broken up and we hung out. I called her the other night and she said she wanted to hang out but her friend was real mad and she decided to chill with her she called me and said she was really sorry and...

Should a man be in control [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I am new and really appreciate your help:).. I have just started having sex a couple months ago w/ my boyfriend. I am no longer with him but I was still curious about this issue. This question is more geared towards males but I would be glad to get a response from either sex. My...

Three man relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:-/Hi yes believe it or not I am in a three way male relationship. My 1st partner and I have been together 10 years. We decided to bring in a third 2 years ago which was more my idea than his. (dumb me) They have bonded very well together and I seem to be getting pushed out of the picture. My...

View more questions Search