Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Sudden loss of energy
    Hi this post is for my boyfriend who is 19 years old and is turning 20 in 11 days.
    This happens to him not that regularly but perhaps once a month, but I'm worried anyway. He will be doing regular things when suddenly he will start to sweat and suddenly get very tired. He also mentions that sometimes everything around him starts to move very fast as if he is speeding through it all. His face also turns pale. This makes me worry, is it anything to do with his heart. I'm making him go for a check-up this university holiday.
    Thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 07:03 AM
    Have him get his blood pressure checked.
    xxlullabyxx Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 07:06 AM

Thank you! I will definitely let him know - I can't reply on your comment for some reason.. but thank you again
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 10, 2010, 12:28 PM

He really needs to see a doctor. There are several things that could be the cause of his symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden water loss [ 10 Answers ]

We purchased a fairly new home about a year and a half ago (home built in 2003). Recently (last few weeks), the water pressure frequently weakens and then cuts out completely (both hot and cold water). However, if we turn the water off for just a little bit (1 minute or less) the pressure...

Sudden loss of well water [ 1 Answers ]

What to do if sudden loss of well water and pump is still running?

Sudden loss of pressure in shower only [ 2 Answers ]

We have a sudden loss of pressure hot & cold:mad: in our shower and all other taps have normal pressure. A few weeks ago the hot pipe would make a soft banging noise

Sudden weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly losing a lot of weight. On top of it he is itching non stop,:cool he also drinks a lot of water... what is going on with him ? :)

Sudden Loss of Water Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago we lost water pressure throughout the house and yard (sprinklers). Both hot and cold are affected. My house was built in 1999, copper pipes, we do have water softener (it was without salt for about 2 months), we use city water. The city checked the pressure at the street end and...

View more questions Search