Ask
    sarahcain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 05:17 PM
    Help me find my adopted sister patricia
    She lives in galway now dats all I know
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 05:41 AM

I don't know the laws in the UK, so my answers may not be spot on, as I really only know US law.

How old are you? How old is she? Was this a closed adoption? Why are YOU looking, and not whichever parent you share with her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find my adopted sister with little information [ 1 Answers ]

I am 32 live in Virginia. My dad died when I was 10. My mom and him were separated and in that time he got a women preganat. I am not sure of the pin pointing details but what I was told is that somehow she got taken away from her mother and put up for adoption. Her name was Grace. After my dad...

How do I find my adopted sister [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for my for my sister all I know is her birth name *** edited not sure age and other info

How Can I Find My Adopted Little Sister? [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently 16 years old. I recently had a dream about me having another little sister. So, I asked my dad and he said that I do have another little sister, but he put her up for adoption. So I guess what I'm asking is, how can I find her? I have been to a number of adoption websites, but I never...

Find adopted sister! [ 1 Answers ]

:(how can i find my adopted sister? I haven't seen he in over like 7 years. Every website that i have found does'nt help an it cost alot of money so i need some way to find her that doesnt cost!! Lol i really want to find her . If you can help in any way write me back!! Thanks, ...

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search