Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Badria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 04:53 AM
    How to write a letter for a client for legal porpose
    I am student of law, I need to learn how to write letter to client for family problem between wife and husband
    Badria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 04:57 AM
    fairly, rather
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 12:10 PM

Firstly:you must write addresses:
    1) Your Address/The return address should be written in the top right-hand corner of the letter./
    2)The Address of the person you are writing to/The inside address should be written on the left, starting below your address./

After that you must write the date/it is better to write the month as a word/

Go on with salutation or greeting/ you may use "Dear Sir or Madam, Gentlemen, Dear Mr. Doe and etc/

Content of a letter:
    The first paragraph should be short and state the purpose of the letter- to make an inquiry, complain, request something, etc.

The paragraph or paragraphs in the middle of the letter should contain the relevant information behind the writing of the letter.

The last paragraph of the letter should state what action you expect the recipient to take- to refund, send you information, etc.

Ending a letter:

1) Yours faithfully
    If you do not know the name of the person, end the letter this way.

2) Yours sincerely
    If you know the name of the person, end the letter this way.

3) Your signature
    Sign your name, then print it underneath the signature. If you think the person you are writing to might not know whether you are male of female, put you title in brackets after your name.

Hope I helped but I have a question-What did you do when you were 6-7 grader?;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I write the Quotation letter for sending it to client. [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, My company is in construction. So, I want a samples of quotation letters which are related to civil companies. Thanks For helping us. Best Regards, Megha

How to write an letter to fix up an appointment with the client. [ 2 Answers ]

We are a start up consultancy and I am the Business Development Executive there. So I have to sent a self introduction letter as well as to fix up an appointment with that concern Hr person. Can anyone help me out to prepare an effective letter. Lidya.:confused:

How do I write a covering letter for a proposal to be sent to a client company [ 14 Answers ]

I want to write a covering letter for sending a proposal to a client company in HR Department... How do I go on with it?? //

How to write an introduction letter to a potential client [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I am just a new member . I would just like to ask on How to write an attractive letter to a potential clients. :)

View more questions Search