Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puja55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Does it really work skin whitning tablets
    I have seen one of my colleague and two of my far relatives become very fair (whole body & Face) and kept it as thheir secret... But I have a strong feeling that they should have been taking some tablets and I want to find out those tablets... I started taking L-Glutathione tablets about a month can't see anything yet so please help me that which skin lightning tablets are really working??
    njdesi Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2010, 08:35 AM

This could be a risky business playing with skin pigments. One should be happy with what he or she has. Who says only light skin looks beautiful. Actually it what you feel inside. U don't want to look like MJ
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Jun 7, 2010, 10:46 AM

Why don't you ask them?
    puja55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 11:45 AM

I don't know... and I know they won't tell the truth... they keep it as their secret..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pallid skin whitening tablets does it work on its own [ 1 Answers ]

Does pallid skin whitening pills work on its own or do we need to get the cream as well and how long should you use it

Has anyone used Pallid Skin Lightening Tablets [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone has used Pallid Skin Lightening Tablets Or know someone who did?. if not maybe I get it and if it helps I'll let you guys kow e-mail me if you had used it or know someone who did thanks! EMAIL REMOVED

What anti booze tablets work well [ 2 Answers ]

What anti booze tablets work well and do you need a script

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search