Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lenrely Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jun 5, 2010, 05:11 PM
    Exercising the right to apply
    Has anyone here had any experiences with exercising the right to apply for a job (under the rights of association), in face of things like...
    1. You don't meet the requirements.
    2. The position is only open to current state employees.
    3. The application process can't be completed due to a technicality.
    ... from the perspective of either the applicant or the employer? (i.e. to meet the weekly quota for unemployment benefits, or because you think they can be reasoned with, or just as form of protest) At what point does an employer cross the line when they prevent people from applying, rather then giving them a proper rejection?

Len
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 5, 2010, 05:43 PM

Not meeting the requirements has never stopped me from applying. State applications, at least GA are merely tossed if they require current employment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My new exercising plan. [ 6 Answers ]

I came up with a new exercising pattern, it goes like this. On the treadmill, I do 1 minute of 9 miles per hour, and 1 minute 3.5 miles per hour. I just switch and switch until it reaches 10-13 minutes. Then I rest. I want to know what you guys think of that. I'm turning 13 this year. I read up...

Exercising Dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I really want to lose weight and I'm willing to exercise but everything I do makes me really dizzy... like walking sometimes and sit-up etc and I have no idea what could cause it does anyone know what this could mean:confused:

Am I exercising enough? [ 1 Answers ]

I swim mondays for about 2 hours and then have lifeguard training on tuesdays and thursdays for about 3 hours. Is that enough to lose 30 pounds in 4 months?. :confused:

What are risks of not exercising? [ 5 Answers ]

Everyone keeps saying that I NEED to exercise, but they never tell me why I should or what the risks are of me not exercising on a regular basis... :confused: Help me out here :)

View more questions Search