Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttyler51172 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Kitchen faucet leaking onto the countertop
    I have a single-handed kitchen faucet that has a sprayer. The main problem is that it is leaking from the base of the faucet onto the countertop. I recently changed all the innards to the faucet because it was leaking from the faucet top. Can anybody tell me what I should or could do to stop this? I hate idea of having to buy a whole new faucet. I can't tell you the brand name all though I think it is a Delta.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 04:06 PM

There are two large "O" rings in the column of the faucet. They seem to be in need of replacement. You could do it yourself if you know the model # of your faucet ( to order proper parts ) and if you are reasonably handy. Otherwise, call plumber or handyman for help...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitchen countertop [ 8 Answers ]

Can I put ceramic tile over a formed formica counter top

Leaking Grohe Ladylux kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

My GROHE ladylux kitchen faucet leaks water under the sink when its off but not on a regular bassis. Does anyone know where this leaks is coming from and how would I fix it? I purchaced the item back in late 2005. I would appreciate any coments TIA STSMAN99

Kitchen Faucet install on Granite Countertop [ 1 Answers ]

I have an American Standard 6425 Series faucet I am trying to install at our kitchen sink. We just recently installed granite countertops. The hot and cold water stems to the faucet are not long enough to accommodate the retaining nuts and also create a sufficient seal on the feed hoses. I...

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

View more questions Search