Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Jun 1, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Horror movie about girl working at gas station w/ a killer
    I think this movie has like three stories, and one of them is this:

There is a girl and she works at a gas station at night. It's her first night. She brings school work to die in the down time.

Anyway, all I remember is the ending where the killer terrorizing her ends up being her boss. In one part of the movie, she leaves the keys in her office or something. Also, the character may have been portrayed by a black girl, I'm not sure.

This movie was probably from the 90's, maybe even the late 80's.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 1, 2010, 05:28 PM

Sounds like Body Bags

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl sucked down drain (80s or 90s horror movie) [ 5 Answers ]

A girl is in the bath tub and she is either sucked or pulled down the drain. The camera follows the pipes and you hear her screaming. Then she pops out in the basement. That's all I can remember. PLEASE HELP. It's been driving me mad for years.

Horror movie filmed in italy girl in red rain coat dies and haunts parents [ 2 Answers ]

Filmed in the 70's, or 80's. Ghost story, girl is barely seen multiple times By father, always in red rain coat. At the end, He corners her and she faces Him. It freaked me out so bad when I was a kid, I've never seen or heard Of it since. Probably a foreign b-movie

80's horror/sci-fi film about a killer housecat on boat [ 1 Answers ]

This movie scared the out of me when I was 7. A group of people brought a stray cat they found with them on the boat. It vomited up another 'cat' that hunted and killed the people on board. I would like to watch it again to laugh at it with my husband. Please help!!

View more questions Search