Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xaser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2010, 01:28 AM
    Can I buy a geforce 9500 gt on my Asus m2n68-am motherboard which has an pcie 2.0?
    But I don't know whether the motherboard is compatible with Nvidia Hybrid power
    shubham3512 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2010, 07:58 AM
    yes, u can install nvidia geforce 9500gt on Asus m2n68-am it has one pci-e x16 slot which is required for this graphics card
    I would suggest u to buy geforce 9800gt
    even your motherboard has integrated graphics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asus Motherboard Audio Issues [ 1 Answers ]

I just finished putting my beast computer together and was finishing the final touches (anti-virus, computer games, Microsoft office, etc.) and for some reason my audio was not working. After about 3 hours of looking into this to no avail, I have decided to ask for some help! When I look into my...

Amd processor and asus motherboard. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi friends, I purchased AMD 7750 Black Edition Processor and ASUS M2N68-AM SE2 motherboard with 2gb 800 MHZ RAM. But while surfing internet I shocked that no one is recommending that motherboard for AMD 7750 BE processor. I told to shopkeeper regarding this. He is ready to change the board. But...

Installing Mac OS in Asus MotherBoard [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm currently working on installing the Mac OS in Asus Motherboard, but I find difficult in installing that.. Assist me if anyone knows.. Thanks Indiana

How do I disable onboard audio on ASUS P4Pe motherboard? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to replace the onboard audio with a SoundBlaster card, but first need to disable the onboard audio. I could find no provision for that in the bios, so don't know how to go about disabling the onboard sound. Sure hope someone can steer me in the right direction!

Asus K8V SE deluxe motherboard [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help me please? I have recently installed a new Asus K8V SE deluxemotherboard and AMD Athlon 64 CPU but can't get any image on the monitor - I have tried 3 monitors now. The graphics card is Tornado GeForce 2 MX400 (64MB, AGP). I have 512MB memory installed. I am wondering if the...

View more questions Search