Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OSSIEANDME Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 07:26 PM
    Free homelite manuals FOR MIGHTY LITE 26SS
    I just changed the primer bulb on my homelite mighty lite 26ss and now it leaks gas, it is tightened down as much as it can be and still is leaking. Thanks for ant info you may have denise

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite mighty lite 26ss manual [ 5 Answers ]

On the trimmer line spool, it lists both .080 and .095 size string, one size per hole. By visual inspection the holes actually look to be different sizes. Am I supposed to use both sizes of trimmer line on the spool? Would that throw off the balance of the trimmer head? Lastly, if not, does...

Homelite 26ss tap and feed [ 1 Answers ]

I am borrowing a Homeline 26ss and supposedly you just tap the red bottom on the ground and it will feed out more line. I've "tapped" it on the ground at least 20 times and it still doesn't feed out. I know there is line in there as it is almost brand new and there is about a centimeter of line...

Homelite Mighty Lite String trimmer fuel mixture [ 1 Answers ]

After refueling my trimmer, it won't start. I may not have the right ratio of oil to gasoline. Is there a specific way to purge the fuel system and start again with the correct gas oil mix?

Homelite mighty lite weedeater won't stay running [ 1 Answers ]

i have a Homelite Mighty Lite weedeater 1 year old...the primer bulb cracked so i finally found anothe one..i put it on and now it will start but dies..if i give it gas it dies and if i dont give it gas it dies...when it dies the motor or exhaust is smoking which i dont remember it ever doing...

Mighty Monday [ 1 Answers ]

Lovely Girl An Army driver was chauffeur to a Major who was a notorious womanizer. One day, the major saw a lovely girl. "Turn the car around," he ordered. The driver promptly stalled the car. By the time he had re-started it the girl had vanished. "Driver," said the major, "you'd be a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.