Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmoreno88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Movie with a teenage daughter that was raped by her dad then she died
    I am trying to find a movie. Its about a teenage girl who was raped by her dad. She dies but then comes back to haunt her family. It takes place around the woods. Please let me know the movie title its like the families last name. The?? I think.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 28, 2010, 02:03 PM

An American Haunting (2005)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teenage daughter [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 15 year old daughter who doesn't come home for days on end. Stays out drinking and smoking , I can't control her, the police are called out every week to find her and bring her home, once home she showers and leaves again! Iam very worried about her, she has not been to school for 3...

Rights of teenage dad [ 12 Answers ]

Can the parents of a pregnant teenage girl make her give baby up for adoption without permission of teenage dad?

Teenage daughter [ 18 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I have seen my 16 year old daughter holding hands with her female friend- should I be worried about her sexual orientation? Thank you LUis

My adult daughter was raped [ 10 Answers ]

My daughter just had a nervous breakdown at the age of 21 as a result of the realization that she had been raped around the age of 5-7 by her male cousin. She spent 1 1/2 weeks in the Psych Department at a local hospital. Now, for the first time in years, she is back home with us. As much as I'm...

HELP with Teenage Daughter [ 8 Answers ]

I need help. My 17 year old daughter is pregnant and I cannot mentally deal with her decision to have a baby. Over the past five years my daughter has taken me through one bad ordeal after another. My family has tried to help but they have had to put her out of their homes. Recently our house...

View more questions Search