Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yup_datBnicole Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 05:56 PM
    Knowning what I want but he isn't it
    :mad: :confused: ok. well im nicole. i have been with my boyfrien often on for the last like 3 months. i like him BUT there is this guy that i refuse to like. but i like him. we hadsomthing. but not anymore. he is a jerk but i like HIM!! and i know what i want but then i dont. i want a boyfren but then when i have one. i just want to be alone, then when im not with anyone. i love just chillin. but then it sucks because i see everyone with a boyfirend or somethin and im not jealous im just confused like mad yo! so im just wondering if anyone been in this situation and can help me PLEASE!!!!!! why do isthis doin this
    heidikflores Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2006, 08:19 PM
    OK, for the first thing the you like him but you don't, I've recently gone through a similar expirence and yes I know it sux! But you just got to let yourself like him you can't stop your heart from pounding when you see someone. You just need to relize that he is a jerk and he might not be a great guy to go out with but if you like him just ggo with it until you get over him. 2nd of all the want to go out but don't want to is basically if you want to be with yourself than just thtz fine
    ! U just need to know what you want, I'm no expert but if I were you I would go some place where I'm all by myself and it is quiet and just think lay on your tummy or watever and just think think about what you want and if you figure out that you want to be by yypur self for a while than it shouldn't bother you that other people have boy friends or girl friends! And maybe what you need is not love from a boy you like but love from your family, so taklkt to them get the love you deserve and then when you are ready just go for it and go out with who ever!
    Sincerely, hope I helped,
    Heidi flores

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Yahoo mail isn't working right... [ 2 Answers ]

I have had Yahoo for a while now and lately it won't let me compose emails, move folders, make new folders, and forward emails? When I try to compse it just won't give me a place to write, its all gray like the rest of the page. And it won't let me poke the buttons that are with the folders and...

Why isn't my pet eating? [ 4 Answers ]

My dog is believed to be half pitbull and half someything else.he hasn't eaten in about 3-4 weeks.When I feed him he only eats a little bit and spits it back out whens he's done.He's been eating grass every once in a while.he throws up every two days and its different colors eachtime.His ribs are...

My dog isn't eating! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, my 4-year-old dog, Brat, isn't eating. She has been diagnosed with epilepsy and I'm afraid that is the problem. She has had this for about 2 years, or has had symptoms of it for that long. She has just started to do this shaking thing and it is starting to scare me :( . Now...

Cat just had kittens and isn't eating well [ 1 Answers ]

My cat sassy just delivered kittens almost a week ago and isn't eating too well... I keep putting healthy dry food and once a day a little wet food in front of her and she sticks her face in it and has maybe a bite or two but that's it. Im worried because I know she needs to eat and stay healthy...

View more questions Search