Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ottyfields Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2010, 09:04 AM
    Rehabilitation in canada
    I got convicted of a felony when I has in my early 20's. I am now 42 and have not been in trouble since I was 24 and was stopped at the border and not allowed into Canada. What do I need to do to get what they call rehabilitation done so I can enter Canada?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2010, 09:07 AM

Here is the info you need. You must apply and it's a case-by-case review and decision. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/c...asp#individual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criminal rehabilitation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest time I can get my crimanial rehabilitation application back once I have submited it for a DUI nine years ago?

Accelerated rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with interfering with an officer and breach of peace, I was offered accelerated rehabilitation that would erase my crimes in a year but I thought I used it 6 years ago, or I could have used youthful offender I don't have the paperwork. I told the da this and he checked my record and...

Non-profit rehabilitation Program: Where Do I start ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new reverend and I believe I was called by GOD to start a non-profit rehabilitation program for troubled youth, but I am not sure what I need or where to start. I am hoping to find possibly some government funding or private funding. So I guess My question is just this, Where Do I start,...

Need physical and emotional rehabilitation [ 2 Answers ]

:( I am a 70 year old woman. I have depression, painful arthritis, sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, back trauma... and live in a very stressful situation. I am in a very weak condition and have spent long periods in bed which has only weakened me more. Do not seem to be able to do anything...

View more questions Search