Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abouzarvanaki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 10:42 PM
    How much is my handbag
    I have dsigned a tote leather handbag . I`m going to ssell it but I don`t know how can I define a price for it

Thnaks
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 11:47 PM

What kind of bag is it? Do you have any proof that it's not a knock off? Since it's used, it's going to be less than whatever it was originally worth.
    divaprincess28 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2010, 12:00 AM

You designed a bag describe what it looks like. How large is it? What type of leather did you use? Does it have detailing? Are there imperfections in the stitching? How long did it take to make? These are all things that should be considered when deciding prices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query possible fake Fendi handbag [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a Fendi handbag from Ebay for my Mum for £130 6 months ago which came with the authenticity documentation and all the labeling on the bag. She used the bag for 6 months and has given it to me recently to sell on Ebay. I recently listed and sold this item for £360 and posted it to...

Fashionistas- what is a caviar handbag? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I just saw an episode of 'The Hills" on MTV. Heidi had a Caviar Handbag- it was $2250. Who is the designer? And what does it mean? Oh! And if you have any other advice on must-haves low and high end, please- add that as well. Thank you.

Books for making handbag/ bags [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can buy books for making bags or any books they can recommend?:D

View more questions Search