Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimfo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2010, 01:24 PM
    Sample motion for discovery in divorce
    I need to file a motion for discovery in a divorce case in which the defendant has claimed that their lawyer has dropped the case . This was stated in court where the judge requested that either the defendant or the alwyer produce proof of allegations.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 02:23 PM

Your attorney should be able to file that for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a sample motion for discovery to get information from a police station [ 2 Answers ]

I was beating at a local police station by an officer and the chief of police refuses to give the name and other information I need. How do I file a motion of discovery to get the names of the officers involved and any tapes or pictures related to my beating. Is there a sample I can use.

"motion for discovery" sample [ 2 Answers ]

I am going tru a legal case with AMERICAN EXPRESS for a credit card debt in FLORIDA. They have served me a summon and I have served an answer to court. I need a sample ' MOTION FOR DISCOVERY" letter to work on and file it with court. Does anybody has a sample file for Florida or know where I can...

How to file motion for divorce discovery [ 1 Answers ]

How do I file a motion for discovry in a divorce to find out all assets specifically with a law office pertaining to a law suit settlement

Sample Motion of Discovery? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a sample Motion of Discovery? Possibly for Michigan? I need to reply to a summons for old credit card debt. I plan on filing an Intent to Defend but need to know how to prepare a Motion of Discovery. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Sample Letter - Motion for Discovery [ 2 Answers ]

I need to draft a letter to the Judge requesting "Motion for Discovery" - do you have any samply templates that I may follow?

View more questions Search