Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natedogg123456789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 07:23 PM
    Headache
    My Girlfriend had a conussion that happened in September. She has had a really bad head for months. Do you have any idea what it could be. Hairline fractures or something? She also has lumps on the back of the neck and head to. Please help me e
    natedogg123456789 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 07:24 PM
    I don't no the answer
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2006, 07:36 PM
    Nate, she needs to be seen by a doctor. How do you know she had a concussion? Did you visit the doctor then?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Headache & dizzy [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everybody, I am using glasses from 3 years with 0.5 sight with both the eyes with little angle. I checked my eye sight regularly and it did not increase. But I feel like my eyes are tired quickly when I am working on the computer. I usually wear glasses only while working on the computer and...

Girlfriend is giving me a headache [ 4 Answers ]

OKAY so... here I am almost 7 months after when the relationship started. Things began to get a little rocky a few weeks ago when school was starting. This semester I'm in right now means a lot to me, because I screwed up freshman year I'm now digging myself out of a hole, and after this...

Nasty headache with other issues [ 9 Answers ]

Anyway, I get severe migrains almost every month it seems... Ill be out for a few days, where I can't do anything. Anyway, after the migrain attack Im usually fine and can get back to normal business... but after my recent migrain attack I have had a severe lingering headache that's almost a...

View more questions Search