Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shlm2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Counting to a million
    How long would it take an average person to count to one million if they had 8 hours a day to do the counting.
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Dec 6, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Say a person takes 1 second per number (because some big numbers take a long time to say. That would be 1,000,000 seconds, or 1666 and 2/3 minutes, or 277.77 hours, or, if they had 8 hours a day, approximately 34.72 days (34 days and 5.6 hours; .7 of 8 hours, not 24)if I'm not mistaken. If you're going to try, I suggest you start now; you've got a lot of counting to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Million Little Pieces [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? If so, what was your opinion of it? Did he have the right to lie and elaborate things and still classify it as a memoir?

Found 6 million year old ? [ 11 Answers ]

I was told I found a 6 million year old piece of oak . It ways aprox 45lbs I was told this is rare it was found in gainsville fla. It is white and grey in color. I leave it in my flower garden could it be worth anything

Calorie counting [ 1 Answers ]

This might be a silly question but you won't know unless you ask,too count calories do you add up calories+calories from fat+carbs+sodium... this always puzzled me.Or do you add everything that stores fat from the nutrient fact chart?

34 weeks and counting [ 7 Answers ]

Well the dr said that he wants me to wait till Friday before going into labor. He also wrote a perscription to help make that possible. The babies are 4lbs 4oz and doing great. I have an appointment next week, he said if I make it that long. I am one and a half cm dialated and measuring full term...

View more questions Search