Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jsfocke Posts: 310, Reputation: 37

Jun 14, 2010, 05:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shirleyb1968 View Post
    The coll pack was bad it is running now
    With the info you gave us that was the only thing that made sense. Glad you got it running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My briggs and stratton engine will not crank [ 6 Answers ]

the 17.5 hp I/c ohv engine on my riding lawn mower will not crank.(model # 31x707) the crank shaft will spin seemingly at the same speed as the starter gear when I turn the key to try to start it, but the engine doesn't even try to turn over, it just spins. The crank shaft spins on both the top of...

1997 honda civic dx won't crank won't start [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 1997 honda civic dx 5 speed. Yesterday car was fine, started strong and drove strong. I parked car last night and about 4-5 hours later tried to start it. When I turned the key in the ignition there was no crank at all. I can hear a little hum and then a click but that's all.

93 Civic won't start, turns over but won't crank [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1993 honda del sol SI that I converted to manual, before the swap everything was fine, cranked up, my battery and alterntor were going bad but would crank up, after the swap, it turns over but nothing happens,I'm not gettting any spark at all, I went and got a new distributor but still...

19hp briggs and stat runs only on choke [ 3 Answers ]

I have a yardman made by MTD with a 19hp briggs and start eng it will only run when the choke is 3/4 to full positions can any one help!!

Craftsman lawn tractor 19.5 Briggs twin engine won't start. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Last time I used this mower was about 3 months ago, ran it out of gas and left It (covered). Tried to start it yesterday after putting in about 3 gallons of new gas And it will crank fine but not start.. I took off the air cleaner and trickled in a bit of gas And it started to run and...

View more questions Search