montanagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 03:26 PM
    How much Debt?
    How much debt is the US government in?? :confused:
    colonel000036 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Dec 11, 2006, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by montanagirl
    How much debt is the US government in??? :confused:
    Too much and it grows more every day. I think each big bomb we drop in Iraq is close to a million bucks. That isn't even counting interest. Dave Ramsey.com may have the actual number. He is the financial get out of debt guy.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2006, 12:07 PM
    http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old debt [ 6 Answers ]

HI I had an old credit card debt from 2000-01 It was later sold and it was removed from my credit report. Now I am receiving a summons saying I owe them money. It it no longer on my credit report and my credit is great what do I do. How do I dispute this and if it isn't on my report then do I...

Old debt [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Can someone answer this question for me about 6 years ago (it will be 6 years in a few months) I had a credit card that I defaulted on due to a messy divorce and my ex spouse was supposed to pay it off needless to say he never did it was on my credit report until June 05 prior to...

Cc debt [ 2 Answers ]

I am being sued by a credit card company, what do I need to do, can't they take my house or car if I can't pay them?

Who's Debt Is It? [ 3 Answers ]

My -H- and I were married for 21 years. During 99.9% of that time, I didn't work outside the home at his insistance! In fact, he threatened, several times, to divorce me if I got a job due to his fanatical belief in children needing a parent at home and his distrust of day-care. Three years ago,...

Old debt [ 1 Answers ]

I had an old credit card debt from 1999, someone apparently bought my debt and now is suing me in county court what can I do am I legally bound to pay this I am not even sure that I paid it before

View more questions Search