Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bren22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Me and my friend are being followed by a ghost or demon?
    The other day we were cleaning and an old monkey stuffed animal fell out of the attic but no one knows where it came from... then my friend threw it across the street and ever since weird things have been happening. I set the monkey down in the garage and when I looked next it was in my kitchen when no one was home. My phone was on the ground and my friend called and said someone picked up for 47 seconds and was breathing heavily then hung up and the call was there, but the next day it was erased, then he called again and my phone was on my bed, it was 2 in the morning and no one was awake, and then I called my friend the other night and hung up but he got a voicemail from my phone of the same weird breathing. My phone dialed itself to 66666666 then froze and wouldn't turn off. My friend was sleeping and in her sleep began talking in a weird voice and said words I didn't understand, and she keeps waking up with bruises and scratches. When she tries to text me a black box shows up and won't let her and her number erased from my phone and I didn't do it. I think I am being haunted by something and I need help pleaseeeee
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2010, 05:15 PM

Hi bren, sounds like the basis for a good ghost story. Please post more chapters.

Tick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 05:15 PM

Pray and tell them to leave you alone.
    Firmly and without being scared.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 15, 2010, 05:17 PM

Not the evil monkey spirits, they are the worst kind of all
    sohotitsscary Posts: 91, Reputation: 5

May 15, 2010, 06:21 PM

Did you do a wegee board before the stuff started to happen? It could have been a few weeks or months before?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I being followed by a ghost or demon? [ 13 Answers ]

For the past 3/4 months I have felt that I have been followed and I have had a couple occasions where I think I have seen a dark black shadow next to me, I feel it may be trying to hurt me, and I have had quite bad dreams about the figure and can't really get much sleep because of it, and I have...

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Is my ghost friend (genna) real [ 3 Answers ]

I have a ghost friend named genna. I befriended her and no one believed me do you think she is real or not She would Grab me when I jump into a pool Not let me go under watter Bugging my friends

View more questions Search