Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grinnner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 01:04 PM
    Girl Goes into forest and finds a no aging spring under a tree. Meets a family that
    Im trying to find a movie about a girl that goes into the forest and find a spring under a tree. This spring if you drink from it will allow you not age ever more. She meets a family in the forest that have all drank from it and will not let her drink from it cause she is so young. The father of this family carves wooden horses for the marry go round.
    Blue Angel Posts: 266, Reputation: 51

May 12, 2010, 04:10 PM

Tuck Everlasting (2002) ?
    If this isn't what you're looking for you might want to repost under the movie section for additional help.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 12, 2010, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Angel View Post
    If this isn't what you're looking for you might want to repost under the movie section for additional help.
    Please, do not repost. I have asked that the thread be moved to the appropriate Board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Berkeleys a tree in the forest [ 1 Answers ]

What is the tree in the forest example (from Berkeley's first dialogue)? What is it supposed to show?

A tree in the forest! [ 27 Answers ]

Lol, I just have to ask this question in this tread... Now if a tree falls in the middle of a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? :D

Tree in forest [ 4 Answers ]

If a tree in a forest falls and no one is around to hear it does it make a sound??

In love with someone.if my family finds out they'll disown me. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old... female... living a very secret life. I never did well in relationships with guys. Never lasted because I push people away. I had friends but I slowly shut everyone out just to be alone. Now I don't have friends but I have a lot of time on my hands. I met someone online who makes...

View more questions Search