Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Apple help desk
    Mac OS 10.5.8 I can't download audio CDs to computer or iTunes. I have done this before but I am not able to now. Please assist! Thanks. LHoward
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 17, 2010, 11:25 AM

This should clear with a fresh iTunes install. First run any software updates and try again. Then if necessary do a reinstall of iTunes
    Here are some pages on the topic of reinstalling iTunes on Mac.

How to uninstall and reinstall iTunes on Mac OSX | eHow.com

reinstall itunes - Mac Support
    acleaves Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 02:45 PM
    HI,

A couple of weeks ago I downloded Rhapsody to my Iphone, but the app has problems to streams the music, I followed all the different recommendations (Install, Uninstall, Etc), and I tried to report the problem to the rhapsody people but they said that you created the application and you are responsible for it.

Please help me I boght the license and I can't usit because of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc monitor to apple mac version 10.4.10, I have a apple monitor already connrcted [ 2 Answers ]

I have a PC monitor that I need to connect to my apple mac 10.4.10. I already have my cinema screen mac monitor connected but want to create a dual monitor environment (for editing on final cut pro)... there are two montior ports at the back... both slightly different.. the free port is slightly...

Apple wood [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1375 lbs of apple wood for smoking on a trailer wanting to sell it a bbq shack and was curious what I should sell it for... any body know what that's worth?

Apple does it again. [ 2 Answers ]

New Technology Announcement: Apple Computer announced today that it has developed a computer chip that can store and play high fidelity music in women's breast implants. The iTit will cost $499 or $599 depending on speaker size. This is considered to be a major breakthrough because women...

Apple or not? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a customer that wants a desktop to use primarily for video editing and production. What are your thoughts on an Apple vs an AMD 64 based one?

View more questions Search