Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    perciano Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2010, 02:10 PM
    What is the law to bring money to usa
    Hi
    I am a us citizen living in U.S and had a house in my country for many years and my brother was living in that house. Since he had moved out I have sold it and want to bring the money from that selling house to U.S
    The amount is $400,000 would you please let me know how I can do that and what authority I need to contact to bring the money to U.S legally and what is CBP to report?
    Thanks
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2010, 02:24 PM

If you follow the proper procedures to declare the money you can bring as much as you want. Bringing Money to the U.S. | International Center | University of Michigan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I bring my mother in law here [ 5 Answers ]

Dear experts I am married to a man from el salvador and his mother is still there and she's in her late 50's and has two daughters with her and she's all alone and I was wondering if there is anyway she can get a visa or something else so that she could come to this country and live with us I am...

My wife is selling here house overseas and we want to bring the money into the US. [ 2 Answers ]

My wife is a legal US resident from Singapore and we want to bring $130000 into the US to buy a house here.

Do the paintings of Stewart Wheeler bring any substantial amout of money? [ 1 Answers ]

I am just trying to find out if Stewart Wheeler is a desired artist and what are his paintings worth. Thank you.

Is it illegal to bring usa born mexicans children's to usa [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Peru, I am an American citizen now, my friends asked me to take their kids to Mexico and then to bring them back, this kids are born in usa, but their parents are illegal, I want to know if this is illegal to do.

I want to bring a canadian citizen to the us permanently and money is limited. [ 1 Answers ]

I have become very close to a young girl in a bad situation of abuse. She needs a fresh start. I want to bring her here, let her recover and then enroll her in college in the spring and get her a part time job, all leading up to citizenship. I am willing to sponsor her here, take her into my home...

View more questions Search