Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgbooth2004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 10:08 AM
    What if you're an under age drinker in Miami County, OH age 18 What are charges?
    What if you're an under age drinker in Miami County, OH (age 18), what are possible charges when appearing in court? Should you have a lawyer?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 11, 2010, 10:37 AM

Whenever possible its best to have a lawyer there with you because there are things you may be facing that go beyond most common rumors. In some states if your caught drinking underage then they can revoke your driving privliges until your of legal age. And it doesn't matter if you were driving at the time or not. So yes get a lawyer to go in there with you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Sep 10, 2010, 04:32 AM
    I have a close family member (also in OH) that ran into this. They did not use an attorney. They pleaded guilty and got put on probation. It ended up being a misdemeanor.

Check out this related thread:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-law/underage-alcohol-consumption-156376.html
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Sep 10, 2010, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbooth2004 View Post
    ... what are possible charges when appearing in court? ...
    You were served with paperwork? It should say the possible charges.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does being a teacher differ from age group to age group? [ 5 Answers ]

How does being a teacher differ from age group to age group?

The age of father is twice the square of the age of his son. [ 1 Answers ]

The age of father is twice the square of the age of his son. Eight years hence, the age of the father will be 4 years more than three times the age of the son. Find present ages?

Age 64 what to do at age 65 as am on SSI [ 1 Answers ]

I am on SSI, have been for years.. In November I'll be 65... what do I need to do about notifying Social Security that I am 65 and what will happen to my SSI?

"Dark Age" or "Golden Age" of Human Existence? [ 3 Answers ]

History shows us over and over that all great civilizations eventually come to an end. It stands then that our Civilization (as we know it) will come to an end sometime as well. Do you think the world is slipping into a "Dark Age", or are we about to emerge into a "Golden Age" ? We seem to...

Age [ 1 Answers ]

How old is my furnace model number gmp 125-5 serial number 96108661 81 and my air conditioner carrier model number 38gf104330 serial number 104829?

View more questions Search