Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jagriti_aarti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2010, 10:00 AM
    I want know about my married life
    I am not happy in my married life

I want save my married life what I can do now?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2010, 10:10 AM
    Please tell me more. Why aren't you happy? What is going on?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2010, 05:03 PM

Give us a few details about what is making you unhappy about the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Married Life is in a mess [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am married for 1.5 years. Just after our honeymoon ended, my married life is in a mess. Let me describe from the beginning. My husband and me both are software professionals and after our honeymoon we both were awfully busy with our offices but once he came home, I wanted to talk to him,...

Unhappy in married life [ 5 Answers ]

I'm married for 2 years. When we started our life , everything was going well. But one day my wife said her brother wants to come to england for further studies and he'll stay with us for 1 year. I told her we have our private life as well but she didn't understand and fought with me, after 1 month...

Save married Life [ 14 Answers ]

I am 25 years old woman. I get married before 7 month back. I am a average looking girl and my husband is not as smart and handsome as I wanted. He is shorter in height and bald and continuous falling his hair. He belongs from a small town and I'm from big city. He is very nice in nature. But now I...

Married sex life [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are both in the military. We have been married for a year now and our sex life sucks. Even in the beginning it was strained. I love my husband and I think he loves me too, but I'm beginning to think maybe he doesn't. We have no sex life. There is never foreplay or intimacy. Its...

Need to end my married life [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I got married in Nov 2006. From the period they saw me and they fixed my marriage I did not like my husband. I even told my parents that I did not like him. But they liked him very much. So they got me married to him. He is 8 years elder to me. He is not matching to my expectations. Before my...

View more questions Search