Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisaf515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2010, 10:39 AM
    What would cause a hole to burn on an oxy-fuel ST900FC torch 1
    A client just burned a complete hole in the head of a cutting torch approximately the size of a dime about 1 inch off the torch head below the nut. What could be the causes for this ?

Check out some similar questions!

Why is a steam burn worse than a hot water burn ? [ 18 Answers ]

I would like to have the answers in short abou t the following : a) Why asteam burn is worse than a hot water burn? b) A pressure cooker cooks food faster c) A car cooling system is usually pressurized d)An astronaut needs a pressurized space suit all round his body e)It is difficult to make...

Oxy-Fuel Torch Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a jeweler using a Smith "Little Torch." Recently, when the gas is lit, the flow isn't constant; the length of the flame (amount of gas) changes (increases) around every 2 seconds (which is really, really annoying). Anyone know what this means?

Burn hole in leather seat [ 1 Answers ]

Driving to work this morning, I stopped before turning onto side road I take, because the road I'm turning off has big hill you can't see over. Pickup comes over the hill, waves and passes on by. I make my turn and continue, I start smelling something and finally stop and check my car, The guy...

Torch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a benzOmatic model JTH-7 torch that seems to be plugged. The propane will not go through. Is there anyway to unplug it or do I just buy another? T.S.R.

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.