Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TiffyZ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Judgement from public records
    If a debt with a judgment attached is determined invalid and deleted from the credit report, is the information automatically removed from public record, or is it necessary to file a motion of some type?Thank you for your time and any insight you can provide concerning my question.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 3, 2010, 07:20 AM

What do you mean by public record? The Court's records would indicate that it was awarded and then determined invalid.

That is a permanent record.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

California Public Records [ 9 Answers ]

Is there a website where you can learn what crime someone in California has committed? Our neighbors daughter who is 19 moved out to California to marry some guy she met on the internet (we're in Montreal, Canada). Her parents (our neighbors) don't know much about him but know he is out on a...

Public records [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find public records on someone

Public records for Maryland [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about pulling marylands public records I know there's a website that you can do it for free but I can't remember the address. If anyone knows it, it would be very helpful. Thanks

Public property records [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what sites I would look for to access land and property records?

Accessing public records--another ? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a company do a background check -- wanted me to work for them instead of private contractor. Am on good terms with them. Friends with manager's son, who also works there (lg. apt. complex-- renovating all apts.) If I ask them, nicely, can I get info. They received? Is it legal...

View more questions Search