Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xsexyabbix Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 02:24 PM
    Fake tan
    How can I make my fake tan go darker, I usually use a the joinsons holiday sun, then put fake tan over it, but it doesn't ever seem to go that dark? X
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 6, 2006, 07:55 PM
    For a darker tan, apply an additional layer of the tanning product. Or, you can get a darker shade and use it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prevent a tan from peeling? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knew what I can use to prevent my tan from peeling and my skin getting too dry? Thanks.

Avoiding a tan [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. Is there a way I can avoid getting a tan. I've started swimming and when I take off my swimming suit it loks lyk I'm still wearing it because my exposed skin has gotten darker. Lets be honest, sun blocks don't really work, they are made to protect from uv rays and stuff. Or is there...

To tan or not to tan [ 3 Answers ]

I been having trouble with my daughter concerning her wish to use tanning beds. I have tried to convince her that it's not to her advantage, but being Irish her pale skin is a constant irratation. If anyone has any ideas I'd really be thankfull

Reduce Tan [ 2 Answers ]

I'm from the South Asian region, where it gets quite hot during summer. And I get tanned very easily even though I use sunscreen. I'd like to know any tips for reducing my tan and getting back my Fair & Lovely complexion. ;) Thanks!

View more questions Search