Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 1, 2010, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    the kittens are DETERMINED to make it as hard as possible for me to give any of them to new homes. the past couple days, mop has attached himself to me. he climbs up the couch to be next to me and falls asleep curled up against me, purring.

are four kitties so much harder to take care of than three?
    The real question is "Are 7 kitties so much harder to take care of then 4?" :)
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

May 1, 2010, 06:58 PM

I know. I know. If I talk myself into having 4 kitties, then it'll eventually become 5, then 6, then 7. I just love them and wish I could keep all of them.

Someone smack me in the head every time I think about keeping them all.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 1, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    i know. i know. if i talk myself into having 4 kitties, then it'll eventually become 5, then 6, then 7. i just love them and wish i could keep all of them.

someone smack me in the head every time i think about keeping them all.
    I can't smack you in the head. I think you'd make a great "crazy cat lady". ;)
    Experts

May 1, 2010, 07:15 PM

I'm going to cry when they find homes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 07:18 PM

I have a sweet little old lady across the street, she lives there alone ( son there sometimes) my guess mid 80's or so. Had about 30 cats. Cats everywhere
    Experts

May 1, 2010, 07:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    I have a sweet little old lady across the street, she lives there alone ( son there sometimes) my guess mid 80's or so. Had about 30 cats. Cats everywhere
    My great grandma was like that. She fed all the neighborhood cats. My grandpa removed more then 2 dozen feral cats from the house when he moved my grandma closer to family. He got her a dog to keep her company, but she still fed the neighborhood cats.
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 08:00 PM

We had a crazy cat lady at the top of the street... then she died. I heard the cats ate her
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 2, 2010, 02:46 AM

I just found your little corner Alty and thought I would come and say hello. Hi all :)
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 2, 2010, 02:48 AM

Hello QLP! Long time no see :)
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 2, 2010, 06:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by QLP View Post
    I just found your little corner Alty and thought I would come and say hello. Hi all :)
    I thought about giving you a link, but I wasn't sure if you were ready for the crazy side. :)

Welcome to the Discussion Boards, QLP. Before Alty gets a chance to rename you, would you like to chose your own nickname or stick with QLP? :D

May 2, 2010, 07:47 AM

I'll be brave (or is that foolhardy) and see what Alty comes up with. :P
    Marriage Expert

May 2, 2010, 07:50 AM
    QLP, how are you doing today?

May 2, 2010, 07:57 AM

I'm good thanks. Son is home, daughter is home, daughter's boyfriend is here. Hubby is bringing some friends home. Apart from the fact that I seem to be cooking enough to feed an army it's very nice to have them all here.

And how are you today?
    Marriage Expert

May 2, 2010, 08:01 AM
    I'm good thanks. Son is home, daughter is home, daughter's boyfriend is here. Hubby is bringing some friends home. Apart from the fact that I seem to be cooking enough to feed an army it's very nice to have them all here.

And how are you today?
    Put the troops to work. It's the Army way. :)

Doing pretty good. Trying to decide if I like the latest version of 'Weather Alert' our local TV station has switched to. So far it is annoying me.

May 2, 2010, 08:03 AM

I'll happily set the troops on with a lot of things, but when it comes to the cooking I like my kitchen too much to let them loose - I have seem the results before!
    Marriage Expert

May 2, 2010, 08:06 AM
    I'll happily set the troops on with a lot of things, but when it comes to the cooking I like my kitchen too much to let them loose - I have seem the results before!!
    I can imagine the results.:)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 2, 2010, 08:07 AM
    I'll happily set the troops on with a lot of things, but when it comes to the cooking I like my kitchen too much to let them loose - I have seem the results before!!
    Having just started the dishwasher from son's card game and daughter's prom night last night, I'm having a Kool-aid moment: OH YEAH !!

May 2, 2010, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Having just started the dishwasher from son's card game and daughter's prom night last night, I'm having a Kool-aid moment: OH YEAH !!
    What is kool-aid (not something I'm familiar with in the UK)?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2010, 08:20 AM

Something about a large jug of red liquid bursting through a wall and shouting 'OH YEAH'
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 2, 2010, 08:46 AM
    What is kool-aid (not something I'm familiar with in the UK)?
    A powdered fruit juice mix. They had a huge ad campaign in the 80s.

Here's one of the commercials:

YouTube - Hey Kool-Aid!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Alty's chit chat thread. [ 1500 Answers ]

You all know that I'm notorious for hijacking threads. I go off on a tangent, drag people with me, and before you know it we're entirely off topic.:o Really, I don't mean to do it, it's just something I do, can't seem to control it. I really am a bad girl, I have to go to KP's room. ;) ...

Alty's Daycare [ 1474 Answers ]

Hey all, here's our new Daycare. Come on in, grab a chair, watch where you step because all the pets from Starby's daycare have been relocated here. If you see chocolate on the floor, please refrain from eating it, there are bunny's everywhere and well, those aren't chocolate. ;) There's...

Alty's Pub, Come one, Come all. [ 1501 Answers ]

Greetings and welcome to Alty's Pub, your after hours spot to unwind and have a pint.:) So pull up a stool, relax and order a drink. The sky's the limit and anything goes (with the drinks that is).:p Would you like a Beer, in a glass or in the bottle? How about a fancy drink with a little...

View more questions Search