Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2010, 03:50 PM
    What would kill and eat 4 week old kittens?
    I went to check on our week old kittens, and all I found was blood, feet, stomaches, and tails. Something had killed and ate all four of these kittens, and left the misc. parts behind. Momma cat was really upset, and was tearing into everyone. We live in the country in southern Iowa. Any help would be appreciated.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 26, 2010, 04:04 PM

Foxes, raccoons, coyotes, hawks
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 26, 2010, 04:19 PM

Basically, anything that hunts smaller animals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why cats eat there kittens [ 4 Answers ]

Why would mother cats eat there babies??

4 week old kittens what do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 4 week old kittens. One of them will eat the food that you water down and add a little soft food. The other will only eat the hard food. The problem is that he can only suck on it and then spit it out because he can't chew. How or what can I do to get him to eat?

4 week old kittens [ 2 Answers ]

ok now if i do get my litten ones to eat how do i get them their fluids (formula/water)

4 week old kittens [ 9 Answers ]

My cat had a litter of kittens 4 weeks ago today. Two days after delivery mom died. So far I've been doing pretty good raising them. But 3 days ago they stopped have bowel movement on there own and was difficult with stimulation. Found some remedies on this site. Which worked but now bm is loose...

2 Six Week Old Kittens.. One Won't Eat! [ 2 Answers ]

I recently acquired two six-week old kittens (or at least so I was told)... one of them, a female tabby, will eat wet food, and the other, a black male, won't eat at all... This is after a day and a half, and I am very worried now because he hasn't appeared to have eaten a single bite as of yet!...

View more questions Search