Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maqq16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 12:59 AM
    From where I can get best answer of my english comprehension question?
    Read the following paragraph and find out the main idea and supporting details. Suggest a suitable Topic as well?
    maqq16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 01:02 AM
    From where I can get best answer of my english comprehension question?
    Read the following paragraph and find out the main idea and supporting details. Suggest a suitable Topic as well?
    1. A common man never wants war and is not even in favour of borders and boundaries.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2010, 01:02 PM

What paragraph??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

Ok can someone please answer this question for me? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok,I've always heard that ou should brush your hair 100times every night and for the past... while... I've been doing that,but I just got to know,why should you brush your hair every night for 100 times?What does it do to your hair?Ugh, I'm confused. Thanks you guyz.

Please answer this question. [ 6 Answers ]

I think that everyone should see this site, not jusy Christians. What do you think of it? The Cowboy Code Peace and kindness, Fred

Explain in simple english how to arrive at the following answer [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to take some classes in accounting and it has been a while and I forgotten the basics. However the text doesn't give basic it just goes in full force and I am completely lost. Where can I go to get a simple guide line to follow for posting closing entries? One example is following...

Likely an easy question to answer [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently received my credit reports from all three companies. When looking at them, I saw that a couple of accounts have potentially negative items on them. When reviewing them, I got a bit confused on the terms under "Responsibility". Some say individual (I figured that one out!), some...

View more questions Search