Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shivam171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2010, 12:35 AM
    Resume format
    I haven't got good marks in my engg till now but otherwise my resume stands good. I am in my 2nd year.what should I do so even without writing my academics in engg still qualify in resume race.

PlEASE plEASE plEASE HELP...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Hi, shivam171!

I apologize that no one has yet come along to address your question!

If you would like to post a draft copy of your resume here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to look it over and give you suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Resume Help [ 5 Answers ]

Please can anyone give me some advice on this, my two sisters sent out their first resumes and by mistake sister 1 included the bottom line on sister 2 resume which already had the first line and she sent it without realizing it, now sister 2 is furious with everyone stating she will never be...

New resume [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I need to type up a new resume but I don't really have much experience & my resume is pretty blank.. but all the places I apply for ask for one, what else can I put on it other than experience?

Resume [ 2 Answers ]

To whom it may Concern; I am looking for a "Good" resume template of which I can just fill in the blanks. I have Word 2007 and I'm not quite used to utilizing all of it's features. I have gone through Microsoft's Templates although I've yet to find anything I care for. I am an "out of work,...

Rm format to mp3 format [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all::) Please tell me:how can I convert RealOnePlayer file (rm file) to mp3 file?which software? Is quiktime good?? and how?(please don't advice downloading software -because I don't want to infect my mp3 player! ) Thanks in advance

Resume Format [ 2 Answers ]

How do I format my resume to conform with the ASCII critieria ?:)

View more questions Search