Ask
    guitarjim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 08:42 AM
    What is this plant ?
    What is this plant ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:47 AM

Hard to know without a photo or even a description as well as the area where it grows.
    guitarjim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 08:50 AM
    This is stupid - not having a place where I could actually upload a picture of the plant in question .
    They don't say ,"a picture is worth a thousand words" for nothing.
    I have to answer my own question before that option is available .
    Anyway what is this plant ? SEE ATTACHED !
    Oh ! Wait ! It is so helpful tfor the upload to FAIL without giving any reason why. Lets face it this is just worthless as a way to get ANY information .
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarjim View Post
    this is stupid - not having a place where I could actually upload a picture of the plant in question .
    They don't say ,"a picture is worth a thousand words" for nothing.
    I have to answer my own question before that option is available .
    Anyway what is this plant ? SEE ATTACHED !
    Oh ! wait ! It is so helpfull tfor the upload to FAIL without giving any reason why. Lets face it this is just worthless as a way to get ANY information .
    Get out of bed on the wrong side today?:rolleyes:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 10:15 AM

Well, you probably got what you paid for. As far as the download - I don't have a problem downloading.

Bad day?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this plant? [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone please identify this plant? I have no idea how it got into my garden but at over 5ft tall it is taking over...

Plant id. [ 7 Answers ]

Does anybody know who this is? I just got him from the clearance rack and the store only identified him as "model 4.8 tropical." I tried searching Google images, but I don't have much to go on. I want to plant him with a chicken gizzard that I got off the same rack, but I don't know if they like...

What Plant Is It? [ 3 Answers ]

I´m trying to remember what the plant is called that is traditionally hung over doorways at Christmas time and that couples must kiss under when they pass through. Can you help me?

ID this plant [ 4 Answers ]

Please identify this plant: curly leaves http://farm1.static.flickr.com/209/496222110_2080669081_o.jpg

What should I plant . [ 3 Answers ]

I have a wonderful patch of empty dirt between my garage and sidewalk and don't know what to put there, last year I tried raspberry canes and blueberries but there wasn't enouph sun and they didn't produce any berries, It is in shade all the time, I was thinking of some pretty flowers and maybe a...

View more questions Search